Traits of 17Edit
- 7th smallest prime number
- Supposedly the "least random number"
- 2² + 3² + 5² + 7² + 11² + 13² + 17² = 666
Examples of 17Edit
- One of the cicada cycles.
- The atomic number of chlorine
- 17 muscles in the tongue.
- Pearl Harbor was attacked by 17 Japanese squadrons.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.