Participating and SharingEdit
Do you often think about numbers? Ever wonder what the number 4 might mean? Do you ponder what might be beyond infinity? Are you interested in different types of numbers? Come share your interests and insights!
Play around with numbers or research and add your very own traits.
Explore the wiki and add your own examples under an existing page
Contributing to the WikiEdit
This is a very new wiki, so there's a lot of work to be done! Here's how you can help make this a better place:
- Add a page. Check out the numbers grid to see which numbers do not have pages. Click the CONTRIBUTE button and name the page with that number. Remember, we are searching for traits and examples, so keep the formatting consistent.
- Add links. If you see a number or idea that already has a page, but is not already linked, please add a link so that the wiki becomes more easily navigated. Go to EDIT and then click the LINK button. If the page already exists, the link will be found.
- Start a discussion on a page. At the bottom of each page is a START A DISCUSSION button. Pose a question and get things rolling! You can also visit the forum.
- Add photos. Use the PHOTO button to add a relevant photo. The goal is to have at least one relevant photo or video on every page. Upload your own photos too!
- Add videos. Use the VIDEO button to add a relevant photo. The goal is to have at least one relevant photo or video on every page. Upload your own photos too!